RE: SWRL 0.5 RDF Concrete Syntax

From: Mike Dean <mdean@bbn.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 12:24:24 -0800
To: "'Sean Bechhofer'" <seanb@cs.man.ac.uk>
Cc: <www-rdf-rules@w3.org>

> A couple of remarks about the RDF Concrete Syntax as described in [1].

Sean,

Thanks very much for the feedback on SWRL.  I updated the editors' draft at
[1] to use the correct case in the examples of Section 6.1, and swrl.owl and
swrl.rdf to use Imp rather than Impl for consistency with the XML Concrete
Syntax.  I agree that the current use of the swrl: and ruleml: namespaces is
confusing, and will try to clarify that in the next release.

	Mike

[1] http://www.daml.org/rules/proposal/