Re: Expressiveness question

Ian,

This is very helpful and interesting.  <Though I need to work through
an example in more details to understand all of the implications.>

Regarding the question of whether the disjunctive literals in FOL would be
encoded as classes or properties in OWL, my sense is that actions (e.g.,
a=pickup(x)) would be encoded as classes.  I'll think about whether
fluents in the situation calculus (predicates, indexed by the situation
term, whose truth value can changes as a result of an action) could be
encoded as classes as well.

Sheila