Re: query through web API

On Tuesday, September 23, 2003, at 10:32  PM, jo walsh wrote:

> - i'd like to be able to GET the RDF graphs corresponding to
> arbitrary SquishQL results, returned as XML, just like in
> http://www.joseki.org/protocol.html

hi jo,

we have something similar built into RDFStore DBD perl driver to dump
RDQL query results either as RDF/XML, N-Triples (Quads actually) and
RDF Query and Rules Results format [1]

for a practical application example see

http://demo.asemantics.com/biz/radio/

for code and technicalities see our Sourceorge CVS repository [2]  (it
basically returns results while matching them, even if still not built
into the database back-end yet)

Yours

Alberto

[1] http://www.w3.org/2003/03/rdfqr-tests/recording-query-results.html