Re: Rules WG -- draft charter - here's a NEW whole DRAFT

On Wed, 2003-11-12 at 17:41, Benjamin Grosof wrote:
> Hi folks,
> I wrote a new whole draft of the charter, revising Sandro's V1.26 of Nov. 7.
> This new draft has roughly 30% new/revised content.
>     In it, I also used several of Harold Boley's suggestions from his draft
> of Nov. 8 on this list.

Wow... lots to think about.

Unfortunately, I'm getting on a plane for Japan 1st thing tomorrow
morning, and I won't be back in the office for a couple weeks.

Perhaps I'll find some time to comment during the trip, but
in case I don't, please understand why.