RE: RDF and OWL rules

From: Geoff Chappell <geoff@sover.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 20:44:06 -0500
To: "'Stefan Decker'" <stefan@isi.edu>
Cc: "'RDF Rules'" <www-rdf-rules@w3.org>

http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~horrocks/Publications/download/2003/p815-li.pdf

Thanks, I'll take a look at it. BTW, the url you gave is to a different
paper - looks like the one you meant is at:

http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~horrocks/Publications/download/2003/p117-grosof
.pdf

Maybe the paper tells me, but have you made any attempts with triple to
axiomatize rdf or owl (to the extent possible)?

> Best,
>          Stefan

rgds,

geoff