Re: RDF and OWL rules

From: Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo@agfa.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 22:04:18 +0200
To: geoff@sover.net
Cc: "RDF Rules" <www-rdf-rules@w3.org>

Geoff, we have done some axiomatization of
RDFS and OWL written in N3 triples notation
 o http://www.agfa.com/w3c/euler/rdfs-rules
 o http://www.agfa.com/w3c/euler/owl-rules
and it would be nice to unify such efforts.
My choice for design/test is definitely N3

-- ,

PS any pointer to your rdfql rules for rdf and owl?

                    "Geoff Chappell"
                    <geoff@sover.net>        To:     "RDF Rules" <www-rdf-rules@w3.org>
                    Sent by:                 cc:
                    www-rdf-rules-requ       Subject:     RDF and OWL rules
                    2003-03-30 08:47

Hi Folks,

I've been putting together rdfql rules for rdf and owl. Anyone else working
on similar efforts? ? i.e. datalog/prolog-ish rules for owl and rdf/rdfs?
Anyone interested in trying to create a standard set of these ? encoded in
ruleml or something similar that we could all translate into our languages
of choice?

Geoff Chappell