RE: comment on /2001/11/13-RDF-Query-Rules/

From: <Patrick.Stickler@nokia.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 13:36:11 +0200
To: <nmg@ecs.soton.ac.uk>, <www-rdf-rules@w3.org>

There is no concept of "sets of bindings", only bindings. If multiple
resources match a given node in the query, then all those resources
have a binding statement asserted for them, with the same variable.

A query

   <rdfq:Query rdfq:variable="property">
      <rdf:type rdf:resource="&rdf;#Property"/>
   </rdfq:Query>

would match all Property resources and the results would
bind the variable "property" to all returned property
resources.

Do you see a problem with not supporting a concept of "sets"
of bindings?

Cheers,

Patrick

--