Re: RDF query testcase requirements: IRC chat?

From: Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo@agfa.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 00:24:45 +0100
To: "Alberto Reggiori <areggiori" <areggiori@webweaving.org>
Cc: Alberto Reggiori <areggiori@webweaving.org>, Libby Miller <libby.miller@bristol.ac.uk>, www-rdf-rules@w3.org, www-rdf-rules-request@w3.org

[...]

> If we could generally agree on some simple syntax like the above I
> could start to integrate the rdf query tests manifest into the RDF
> Query and Rules survey later on.

Right, I think we could agree and improve as we go on
and it would be great to have the testcases already in
such form as we could then test also running test code.
For the moment we get some errors (using Jena-2p1) for your
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-rules/2003Mar/att-0003/query-results-manifest-draft.rdf

WARNING 2003-03-04 00:13:12 CET
http://jena.hpl.hp.com/arp/not/a/real/uri/[6:15]: {W102} Attribute:
num. Unqualified use is deprecated. Assuming namespace:
http://www.w3.org/2003/03/rdf-query-tests/te
stSchema#
SEVERE 2003-03-04 00:13:12 CET
http://jena.hpl.hp.com/arp/not/a/real/uri/[12:7]: {E201} Unusual Synt
ax error when processing general start element tag.
Encountered general start element tag Was expecting one of:
    XML ELEMENT CONTENT

    end element tag

WARNING 2003-03-04 00:13:12 CET
http://jena.hpl.hp.com/arp/not/a/real/uri/[18:73]: {W102} Attribute:
 numberRows. Unqualified use is deprecated. Assuming namespace:
http://jena.hpl.hp.com/arp/not/a/real/uri/[23:15]: {W102} Attribute:
 num. Unqualified use is deprecated. Assuming namespace:
http://www.w3.org/2003/03/rdf-query-tests/t
estSchema#
SEVERE 2003-03-04 00:13:13 CET
http://jena.hpl.hp.com/arp/not/a/real/uri/[230:28]: {E201} Syntax err
or when processing attribute rdf:nodeID.
Cannot have attribute rdf:nodeID in this context.
SEVERE 2003-03-04 00:13:13 CET
http://jena.hpl.hp.com/arp/not/a/real/uri/[235:4]: {E201} Unusual Syn
tax error when processing general start element tag.
Encountered general start element tag Was expecting one of:
    XML ELEMENT CONTENT

    end element tag

-- ,