Re: Most recent SquishQL spec?

From: Libby Miller <Libby.Miller@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 19:29:36 +0100 (BST)
To: Graham Klyne <gk@NineByNine.org>
cc: www-rdf-rules@w3.org

hi Graham

Unfortunately my machine got hacked, and so the tests aren't available
and the squish BNF (my implementation) is also down. It's cached on
google though:

http://216.239.39.100/search?q=cache:b9TmvUcIp4gJ:swordfish.rdfweb.org/rdfquery/squish-bnf.html+squish+bnf&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

There are various versions of squish - mine has some constraint clauses
although several people (e.g. Matt Biddulph and Dan Brickley) have
conjunctive query only versions. There's no spec as such, just the BNF
(which has various issues as Sean pointed out)

The tests should probably be on the W3C site somewhere - we will sort
that out. Swordfish should hopefully be back tomorrow.

My implementation of squish actually differs from the "3
implementations" paper, which is really more like RDQL. An HTML version
of that paper is also available:

http://www.ilrt.bris.ac.uk/discovery/2002/05/squish-iscw/

cheers

Libby