Python SquishQL Parser

From: Sean B. Palmer <sean@mysterylights.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 21:39:11 +0100
To: <www-rdf-rules@w3.org>

I just wrote a quick implementation of SquishQL in Python:-

   http://infomesh.net/2003/squishql/
   - SquishQL Parser

It's standalone (i.e. requires only Python stdlib modules), pretty
fast (can parse 800KB of data in about 3.5 seconds), and validates
files pretty strongly as it goes along. It's easy to incorporate into
your own applications: I managed to hook it up to my own query engine
in something like ten minutes.

Comments and feedback are welcome. I'll be emailing Libby and Andy
separately (CC to www-archive if you're interested) over some issues
that I came across in SquishQL and RDQL.

The module is released under GPL 2 (share and enjoy!), and I've been
working on some similar RDF stuff such as an RDF/XML parser that may
emerge soon.

Cheers,

--
Sean B. Palmer, <http://purl.org/net/sbp/>