query languages survey

It has been a while since I maintained the RDF query survey page [1],
but Libby's request:
  Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 23:40:08 +0000 (GMT)
  From: Libby Miller <Libby.Miller@bristol.ac.uk>
  Subject: RDF query testcases?

has reminded me of the importance of having a way to easily review the
realm of query languages. I would like input to this list of query
languages. Note, rules languages should be included here as a rule
language can easily be used as a query language by adopting a
convention that a particulary predicate or graph shape will contain
the results of the query.

So please, I will try to be responsible here, send me pointers and
descriptions of other query languages along with examples of the sample
web servies query used in the other examples in the survey.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/11/13-RDF-Query-Rules/
--
-eric

office: +1.617.258.5741 NE43-344, MIT, Cambridge, MA 02144 USA
cell:   +1.857.222.5741

(eric@w3.org)
email address distribution.