RE: NAF and owl:complementOf semantics?

Thank you for the comment.

I referred to a paper[1] and found out that, to utilize LCW,
you need to enumerate all the instances of a class to
determine the complement of it. I think it's impractical,
because you cannot effectively enumerate all the individuals
of a class... Is there any reasoner that can generate all
the individuals contained in the complement of a class?

Regards,
Minsu

[1] http://www.cse.lehigh.edu/~heflin/pubs/#aaai-02