A question

From: Zhu Bin <zhubin@cai.pku.edu.cn>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 14:34:35 +0800
To: public-webont-comments@w3.org
Cc: www-rdf-rules@w3.org
I have a question:

I want to state a fact like this:

A person is learning a subject. The subject have some homeworks to be done.

So the person have these homeworks to do. (I think the reasoner will give
this statement.)

When the subject assert some new homeworks,

the reasoner will know that the person also have these new homework.

How do I implement this using OWL and reasoner? Or it can not do this?

I think it's very easy to implement this using Rule language, but when we
use

OWL and when we use other Rule language?

I know some differences between the closed and open world, but is there
something

that OWL can not state and only Rule language can state?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Zhu Bin