Re: RDF query testcase requirements: IRC chat?

On Tuesday, April 1, 2003, at 01:14  PM, Jeremy Carroll wrote:

> Alberto wrote:
> [[
> it looks like an ARP parser bug to me - if I use rdf/rdfs namespaces
> inside rdf:parseType="Literal" well-formed XML it tries to parse it as
> RDF anyway. Is it meant to be like that? I do not think so.... In
> addition not sure the domain of rdf:value can be a literal anymore
> accordingly to latest RDF Vocabulary spec.
> ]]
>
> Yes it was a bug - I have fixed it, - the fix is in the next release.

thanks a lot Jeremy!

for who is interested, the issue above was related to RDF Query Test
Cases manifest in particular to the attempt of in-lining RDF/XML
documents for input sources, query expressions and output results [1]
(which needs to be updated to the new manifest format). I will also
update the manifest document to reflect your bug fixing

cheers

Alberto

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-rules/2003Mar/att-0005/