RE: RDF and OWL rules

Geoff,

maybe the following paper is useful:

Benjamin N. Grosof, Ian Horrocks, Raphael Volz, and Stefan Decker.
Description logic programs: Combining logic programs with description
logic. In Proc. of the Twelfth International World Wide Web Conference (WWW
2003), 2003.
http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~horrocks/Publications/download/2003/p815-li.pdf

Best,
         Stefan