Query use cases

From: Graham Klyne <GK@NineByNine.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 16:25:35 +0100
To: Andy Seaborne <Andy_Seaborne@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: RDF Rules <www-rdf-rules@w3.org>`

I may be losing track, but are the query use-case discussions still
proceeding?  If so, on which mailing list?  (I think it was www-rdf-rules.)

I think I've encountered a new requirement (or desiderata), namely to
construct a query that iterates (somehow) over a daml:collection style of list.

Any thoughts out there?

I think I can modify my variable-binding query processor to support
recursive query processing (selectively rebinding some of the query variables).

Maybe I'm only seeing this as an issue because I use the results (variable
bindings) from one query to constrain the results of a subsequent query?

#g
--

At 05:34 PM 6/5/02 +0100, Andy Seaborne wrote:
>Hi there,
>
>After WWW2002 and other discussions, I have been thinking about
>gathering together a set of query use cases by asking the users of RDF
>query systems.

[...]

Graham Klyne
<GK@NineByNine.org>