Call For Papers

From: SDIWC - The Society of Digital Information and Wireless Communications <do_not_reply@dcmrf.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 22:00:21 -0600
To: www-rdf-logic@w3.org
Dear Colleague,

We are inviting you to join our upcoming conferences. We will be happy to have you in one of the following conference. Please check the conferences below and join us. Also, you can forward this CFP  to your friends and colleagues to join the conferences below. Or you can email us if ever you have queries at sdiwc@sdiwc.net.

Conference Title: The International Conference on E-Learning and E-Technologies in Education (ICEEE2012) - Technical Co-sponsored by IEEE Place: Poland
Dates: Sept. 24-26, 2012

Conference Title: The International Conference on Computing, Networking and Digital Technologies (ICCNDT 2012) Place: Bahrain
Dates: Nov. 11-13, 2012

Conference Title: The Third International Conference on Digital Information Processing and Communications (ICDIPC2012)
Place: Dubai
Dates: Jan. 30- Feb. 1, 2013

Conference Title: The Second International Conference on Digital Enterprise and Information Systems (DEIS 2013) Place: Malaysia
Dates: March 4-6, 2013

Conference Title: The Second International Conference on e-Technologies and Networks for Development (ICeNd 2013) Place: Malaysia
Dates: March 4-6, 2013

Conference Title: The Second International Conference on Cyber Security, Cyber Warfare and Digital Forensic (CyberSec 2013) Place: Malaysia
Dates: March 4-6, 2013

Conference Title: The First International Conference on Green Computing, Technology and Innovation (ICGCTI 2013) Place: Malaysia
Dates: March 4-6, 2013

Conference Title: The International Conference on E-Technologies and Business on the Web (EBW2013) Place: Malaysia
Dates: March 4-6, 2013

Sincerely yours
Noah John D. Ucab
Marketing Staff
SDIWC, USA
email : sdiwc@sdiwc.info

This message was sent by SDIWC, USA.
See out Terms of Service  and Privacy Policy.
Tools: Reply NO to stop from receiving emails.

Note: If ever you are not able to click any of the links above, kindly copy the URL then paste it in your browser\'s address bar.