[URGENT] Towards creating IEEE Transaction on IRI [TIRI]- Need help with SURVEY

From: Chengcui Zhang <zhang@cis.uab.edu>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 17:02:17 -0500 (CDT)
To: ieeeauthors@cis.uab.edu
Dear previous supporters/participants of SMC-sponsored conferences,

First of all, thank you very much for your contributions to previous
SMC-sponsored conferences (e.g., IEEE SMC annual conference, IEEE IRI)!

There have been significant ongoing efforts from the IEEE-IRI organizing
committee members (past and present) towards establishing the IEEE
Transaction in IRI (TIRI) - the application process is in final phases.

We are seeking your help to solidify the application for creating TIRI as
it will significantly benefit our community. Please take a few seconds to
visit the following survey site to provide your quick feedback (takes just
few seconds). The feedback will be collected and sent to the people
handling our application to create IEEE TIRI.

The survey site URL is: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/RPW2VDC.

We would really appreciate your response by Oct. 11, 2010. Our hope is
that TIRI is approved by IEEE by the end of this year.

Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any problem. Also please
forward the survey links to others that you may know.

Program Co-Chairs, IRI10, IRI11
- Reda Alhajj
- Mei-Ling Shyu
- James Joshi