ICNAAM 2010 Mini-Symposium on Computational Bioimaging and Visualization

From: Joćo Manuel R. S. Tavares <tavares@fe.up.pt>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 21:56:26 -0000
To: <www-rdf-logic@w3.org>
Dear Colleague,

Within the ICNAAM 2010 - 8th International Conference of Numerical Analysis
and Applied Mathematics (http://www.icnaam.org), to be held in Rhodes,
Greece, on 19-25 September 2010, we are organizing the Mini-Symposium on
“Computational Bioimaging and Visualization”.

Due to your research activities in the related fields, we would like to
invite you to submit an invited extended abstract to our mini-symposium.
Your contribution is mostly welcomed, and we would be honoured if you could
accept this invitation.

TOPICS OF INTEREST (not restricted to):

- Image Processing and Analysis for Computational Bioimaging and

- Biomedical Signal and Image Acquisition and Processing;

- Data Processing, Modeling and Analysis;

- Scientific Visualization;

- Enhanced Visualization;

- Human Computer Interaction;

- Simulation and Animation;

- Virtual Reality;

- Computer Aided Diagnosis, Surgery, Therapy, Treatment and Telemedicine

- Software Development for Computational Bioimaging and Visualization;

- Grid Computing in Computational Bioimaging and Visualization;

- Applications of Computational Bioimaging and Visualization.

Deadline for Submission of Extended Abstract: July 22, 2010;

Notification of acceptance: July 29, 2010;

Deadline for Submission of the source files of the camera ready extended
abstracts to American Institute of Physics (AIP Conference Proceedings):
August 1, 2010.

Extended abstracts will be published in a Special Volume of the AIP
Conference Proceedings.

Please, see the Instructions for Authors at:
http://www.icnaam.org/abstract.htm, and select the Mini-Symposium on
“Computational Bioimaging and Visualization” when submitting your

With kind regards,

Joćo Manuel R. S. Tavares, University of Porto, Portugal,
<mailto:tavares@fe.up.pt> tavares@fe.up.pt

Renato Natal Jorge, University of Porto, Portugal,  <mailto:rnatal@fe.up.pt>

(Organizers of the Mini-Symposium on “Computational Bioimaging and