Jobs: Research Posts in Semantic Web Services in KMi at The Open University

From: John Domingue <j.b.domingue@open.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 17:15:22 +0000
To: John Domingue <j.b.domingue@open.ac.uk>
******Apologies for multiple postings******

The Knowledge Media Institute at The Open University needs Research
Assistants and Research Associates to undertake research in Semantic
Web Services within our EU-funded projects: LUISA, (http://luisa.atosorigin.es/www/index.php
) with focus is on shifting e-Learning from a learning objects-based
paradigm to a paradigm based on Semantic Web Services; and SOA4ALL (http://www.soa4all.org
) which aims to combine SWS technology with the principles underlying
Web and Web 2.0 to create a web of billions of services. All of our
work will be centred on our framework and implemented infrastructure
for developing Semantic Web Services, IRS-III (http://kmi.open.ac.uk/projects/irs/
).

You will be considered according to qualifications and experience. A
Research Assistant requires a Masters qualification or equivalent post-
graduate experience and a Research Associate requires a PhD
qualification or equivalent experience.

For detailed information and how to apply go to http://kmi.open.ac.uk/jobs/
, call the KMi Recruitment Coordinator on +44 (0) 1908 654774 or email
quoting either the appropriate reference number (4363 for Research
Assistant or 4255 for Research Associate)

Salary: 25,134.00 - 32,796.00

Closing date: 15th Feb 2008

john

Dr. John Domingue,