Re: weird example in RDF-MT document...

Hi Axel,

ah, now I see, it's that darned existential semantics of blank nodes
again. I thought the inferred triple was meant to be a part of the
original graph.

Now I agree, if those are two separate graphs than this looks like a bug
indeed. The problem here is not the reification, but the blank node. The
doc should have used URIs here instead of blank nodes, this would have
made a much stronger point, and be less confusing.

Cheers,
denny