Re: Beginner question: How to describe a subgraphs structure?

Hi Stéphane,

you will probably get disappointed when you start looking into RDF and
contexts, especially if you don't want to do research, but actual
development.. In fact, I did some work on this topic over the last few
years, and you might want to browse some of my articles, which also have
references to related work done by other people:
 http://www.know-who.net/publications

Best,
Heiko