locales in OWL

From: Jon <jonpearce@myway.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 15:23:38 -0500 (EST)
To: www-rdf-logic@w3.org
Cc: baoqnguyen@yahoo.com

I have a grad student interested in internationalization and XML. We stumbled across LDML (Locale Data Markup Language) developed by the Unicode Consortium. We were thinking about combining LDML with OWL to get even more detailed locale descriptions, perhaps descriptions that might include more cultural information. Does anyone know of any project  like this or perhaps some papers on this topic?

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.