Re: RDF/OWL properties and MKR verbs

From: Richard H. McCullough <rhm@volcano.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 12:40:52 -0700
To: "KR-language" <KR-language@YahooGroups.com>
Cc: <semantic-web@w3c.org>, "www-rdf-logic at W3C" <www-rdf-logic@w3.org>

I inadvertently added "definitions" to the simplified triple language.
For the second line of the final example, I should have said

    ClassOfAbstractObject isu intersection;

P.S. If you want a little more detail, the current implementation
of prop2verb() and related info. is available at
    http://rhm.cdepot.net/src/chartype.icn

Dick McCullough
knowledge haspart proposition list;
http://rhm.cdepot.net/