Expression Question about DL

From: cai <isp02csb@taurus.zsu.edu.cn>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 11:47:42 +0800
To: "'OWL at W3C'" <www-rdf-logic@w3.org>, "'semantic-web at W3C'" <semantic-web@w3c.org>
Dear Sir or Madam:

     I have difficulty in writing such assertions in Description Logic.

At first, I have three assertions,

1: Every Presentation is made by a Person.

2: Every Paper is introduced at a Presentation.

3: Every Paper is (mainly) written by a Person.

I can write them in DL as below:

But I can not write an assertion to state that

4: Every Paper is introduced at a Presentation by the paper's writer,

     Sincerely appreciate any suggestion!

                                                        Cai Shubin

image001.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: image001.jpg)