Re: UMBC Semantic Web Reference Card

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 09:42:23 +0100
To: Tim Finin <finin@cs.umbc.edu>
Cc: public-owl-dev@w3.org, www-rdf-logic@w3.org
This is very neat.

On the same line of 'helping tools': I have made a series of diagrams in SVG:

http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Offices/Presentations/RDFTutorial/svgsRef/Schemas.svg
http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Offices/Presentations/RDFTutorial/svgsRef/OWL.svg

You can navigate by clicking on the elements on the bottom line of the screen; by clicking
on the nodes you get to the relevant portion of the RDFS, resp. OWL Reference, document.

Warning: this thing has some javascripting behind it, and it requires a good SVG player. I
have never tried it with the built in SVG of Mozilla, for example. I tested it with the
Adobe player only, but I use that quite regularly myself.

Ivan

--

Ivan Herman
W3C Communications Team, Head of Offices