Re: TreeBing goes RDF

From: Dan Smith <smithdan@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 10:53:53 -0400
To: www-rdf-logic@w3.org
Cc: Eric van der Vlist <vdv@dyomedea.com>

Hi Eric,

You should have a look at Jastor[1], which our group recently Open Sourced
(new release yesterday b.t.w.).

Jastor is a open source Java code generator that emits Java Beans from Web
Ontologies (OWL) enabling convenient, type safe access and eventing of RDF
stored in a Jena Semantic Web Framework model. Jastor generates Java
interfaces, implementations, factories, and listeners based on the
properties and class hierarchies in the Web Ontologies.

[1] http://jastor.sourceforge.net

Cheers!
Dan Smith
Dan Smith