Re: question on rdfs:domain

Bijan Parsia wrote:
 > Unless I've screwed it up due to fatigue :) But I don't think so
 > glancing back.

I suspect you might need some sleep, but me too, ...

(hmmm you wrote before the weekend, me after, is work or play more
exhausting?)

isn't the RDF/XML fragment identical in triples to

<owl:ObjectProperty rdf:ID="someProperty">
      <rdfs:domain>
        <owl:Class>
          <owl:unionOf rdf:parseType="Collection">
          </owl:unionOf>
        </owl:Class>
      </rdfs:domain>
</owl:ObjectProperty>

and hence in DL and represents a property with empty domain, i.e. an
empty property.

Jeremy