Wine Ontology

From: John Flynn <jflynn@bbn.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 14:59:19 -0500
To: <www-rdf-logic@w3.org>
Cc: "'John Flynn'" <jflynn@bbn.com>
Can anyone point me to a version of the complete OWL wine ontology (a) that
is formatted to make it easier for human's to read? The SchemaWeb version at
(b) is very easy to read but I am not confident it exactly replicates the
unformatted version referenced in the OWL Language Guide. I am using the
wine ontology to create an example for graphical representation using
VisioOWL (c).

(a) www.w3.org/TR/owl-guide/wine.rdf
(b) http://www.schemaweb.info/schema/SchemaInfo.aspx?id=62
(c) http://projects.semwebcentral.org/projects/visioowl/