getting crossposed mail just once [was: transition www-rdf-logic to public-owl-dev?]

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 13:43:49 -0500
To: David Martin <martin@AI.SRI.COM>
Cc: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>, www-rdf-logic@w3.org

On Fri, 2004-05-07 at 13:25, David Martin wrote:
> Jeremy Carroll wrote:
[...]
> > Alternatively an upgrade to the mail-server so that cross-posts get sent
> > to everyone in all named lists once;
>
> and also +1 (at least) to that.

I'm not aware of support for that in the mailing list package we
use (SmartList) nor in any contemporary work-alike. Anybody got
a pointer to something that does this?

FWIW, I have been using the following procmail recipe to eliminate
duplicates for so long that I completely forgot about that problem.

#duplicates
:0 hW: msgid.lock
| formail -D 8192 msgid.cache

see you at the WWW2004 in NY 15-21 May?