OWL Editor web version

From: Linus Yeung <cs_ykhaa@stu.ust.hk>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 10:57:03 +0800
Cc: cs_ykhaa@stu.ust.hk
To: www-rdf-logic@w3.org

Hi all,

Here is the link of my OWL Editor, which is my Final Year Project. Please feel free to take a look on it and give comments to me. All of the comments is very valuable for me.

http://hk.geocities.com/linus516/OWL.htm

The current version is still not very complete, but simple code can be still generated easily.

As the project is built with java applet, so you may have to install the java plugin once you cannot run it, sorry for about this.

Best Regards
Linus