RE: about OWL

I think the same departments in the different universities are different
individuals.

-----Original Message-----
From: www-rdf-logic-request@w3.org [mailto:www-rdf-logic-request@w3.org]
On Behalf Of Linus Yeung
Sent: 2004Äê3ÔÂ2ÈÕ 15:10
To: www-rdf-logic@w3.org
Cc: cs_ykhaa@stu.ust.hk
Subject: about OWL

Dear Sir,

i would like to ask how can the OWL present the following circumtances?

Suppose we want to define an ontology,

Class Descriptions : University, Department, Student
Object Property: hasDepartment, hasStudent
     hasDepartment : Domain is University and Range is Department
     hasStudent      : Domain is Department and Range is Student
Individual of University : HKU, UST, CHKU
Individual of Department : CS, Math
Individual of Student : Linus, Peter, David

so if HKU has CS and Math Department
       UST has CS Department
       CHKU has Math Department

and Peter is CS Department of HKU
      Linus is CS Department of UST
      David is Math Department of CHKU

then how can we present the individuals?
i found that i cannot present the which University is a student belonged
to.

or am i doing a right thing for the ontology?

Best Regards
Linus