Re: Can there be a decidable subset of OWL FULl?

From: Adrian Walker <adrianw@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 17:44:39 -0400
To: "Shengping Liu" <lsp@is.pku.edu.cn>
Cc: www-rdf-logic@w3.org

Hi Shengping Liu --

At 11:36 PM 6/29/04 +0800, you wrote:

>   When trying to use OWL in real applications, Im in trouble:....

You may be interested in trying the Internet Business Logic system.

It has expressive and decidable inferencing.

It is live online at www.reengineeringllc.com .  The author- and
user-interface is simply a browser, and non-commercial use is free.

You may like to study and run the example RDFqueryLangComparison1, and
others that are provided.  Of course, you can also write and run your own

HTH,  -- Adrian