ANN: Bossam rule engine available for download

From: Minsu Jang <minsu@etri.re.kr>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 19:32:30 +0900
To: "RDF-Rules" <www-rdf-rules@w3.org>
Cc: "RDF-Logic" <www-rdf-logic@w3.org>

Hi folks,

Bossam rule engine is available for download now.
Bossam is a small forward-chaining rule engine with which
you can perform reasoning or querying over RDF based
documents.

The engine has many problems, it's not feature rich, and
it's not well documented. But I've made it available in the
hope that I might get some advices, feature requests, or
bug reports. ;-)

- Download URL: http://mknows.etri.re.kr:8080/mknowsdownload/
- Bossam home: http://mknows.etri.re.kr/bossam

One last note about the download is that the engine is
distributed only in - aggressively obfuscated - binary form.
:-(

Thanks for your attention.
Minsu

Minsu Jang
Senior Member of Engineering Staff
Business Knowledge Research Team
Electronics and Telecommunications Research Institute
Phone: +82-42-860-1250 Fax: +82-42-860-6790