Re: A Link to Start with Rules

From: Adrian Walker <adrianw@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 08:08:39 -0500
To: Mikhail Khlopotov <mik@chel.com.ru>
Cc: www-rdf-logic@w3.org

Mikhail --

You wrote.... Can anyone provide me with a link to start with rules? Seems
like
people here are very familiar with them, but I had not found any nest of
them yet ;-)

You can run some rules/ontology examples by pointing a browser to
www.reengineeringllc.com .

You can also write and run your own examples there.

Please use the Help button on each page to see how to navigate.

Thanks in advance for your comments.             -- Adrian