OWL and Vocabularies

From: Rory Galvin <galvinr@tcd.ie>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 13:13:52 -0000
To: <www-rdf-logic@w3.org>

Hello

I want to use the Dublin core vocabulary to describe classes within a schema. By importing the vocabulary into a schema am I saying that classes mentioned in the
importing schema can be annotated using DC terms?
If importing is not the solution, do I need to declare each DC element within my ontology?
Currently, my data files (a-boxes) contain individuals from a schema
(t-box). Some of the individuals contain DC properties that are not
mentioned or imported in the schema. Is this bad practice?

Regards Rory.