Restricting value of property to user-defined datatype

From: Anjum Shehzad <anjum@oslab.khu.ac.kr>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 16:12:07 +0900 (KST)
To: www-rdf-logic@w3.org

I want to define my own data type e.g. an integer representing a
day-of-the-month should be between 1 and 31 (daysInt). I know how to do
this with XSD SimpleType element but can the RDF/RDFS/OWL parser
understand the datatype daysInt? Because XML Schema doesn't define a
standard way of determining the URI for a user defined datatype and the
RDF datatyping mechanism requires all datatypes to have a URI.
Rephrasing, in simple words, i want to restrict the value of the property
to some user-defined datatype.
Thanks in advance.

Anjum Shehzad
UCG Grp.