Does Euler support owl:hasValue ?

From: Seth Ladd <seth@picklematrix.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 07:52:17 -1000
To: www-rdf-logic@w3.org

Hello,

Forgive me if this isn't the right place to ask Euler questions, but I
haven't been able to find a mailing list or contact for Euler.  If there
is a better place, please let me know.

I am trying to write some tests using owl:hasValue and run it through
Euler.  Unfornately, I'm not having much luck.  I am trying say "any
object that has a property "dc:subject" and a value of "foo" is an
instance of a :Foo class".  I do it with:

:Foo a owl:Class ;
     rdfs:subClassOf [ a owl:Restriction ;
                       owl:onProperty dc:subject ;
                       owl:hasValue^^xsd:string "foo" ] .

I then give it the facts:

:foo a owl:Thing ; dc:subject^^xsd:string "foo" .
dc:subject a owl:DatatypeProperty ; rdfs:range xsd:string .

Then I ask:

_:X a :Foo .

But I don't get any proofs.  Of course, I could be asking the question
incorrectly.  Before I go down that route, I want to see if anyone knows
if Euler can handle the above owl:hasValue usage.

Thanks for your tips or ideas!
Seth