RE: RDFS standard lags behind OWL

As I understand it, the current plan is for the RDF documents and the OWL
documents to go to proposed recommendation at the same time.

The OWL CR period has been a time in which OWL implementors have been busy.
Since RDF M&S has been a recommendation for a while, and the old RDF Schema
Candidate Rec has also been around, RDF implementors have less to do, and
many have been tracking the new documents working draft by working draft.
So it is quite plausible that RDF will be able to proceed reasonably quickly
to Proposed Rec, without a Candidate Rec stage.

Jeremy