Re: Expressing operators and functions in RDF

"Stephane Fellah" <fellah@pcigeomatics.com> writes:

[snip]
> - Queries/antecedants of Horn rules are represented as a RDF document (
> so no need for specific parser )
[snip]

Maybe I'm misunderstanding your ideas, but given the above there would
be a need for a "specific parser" (not in the syntactic but in the
semantic sense) for your RDF document, since you would work off the
assumption that triples in queries are un-asserted.  This, like Drew
McDermott noted, would inherently be non-RDF.  So I think what you
described would work, it just wouldn't be RDF; it is merely RDF syntax
with altered semantics.  Am I missing the point?

Looking forward to hearing from you,
--
Yarden Katz <yarden@umd.edu>  |  Mind the gap