BOF at WWW2003 on Social Meaning of RDF & URIs

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 09:36:36 -0400
To: uri@w3.org, www-rdf-logic@w3.org

I've reserved the Liszt room during Lunch on Friday (12:30-14:00) for
a discussion on "Social Meaning" in RDF.  I imagine it roughly
following from the discussion Jeremy Carroll chaired at the SWArch
meeting in Cambridge a few months ago at the Tech Plenary.  At that
meeting there was a sense that the issue should be moved out of RDF
Core to some other venue/forum/group, guided by the SWCG.  But SWCG
has said it was pretty busy and hasn't acted..  Maybe here we can
think a little about what shape future work here should take, if any
work here is really possible, etc.

Please pass the word to people you think might be interested.

    -- sandro