Re: URI/RDF math

Miles Sabin wrote:

> Could you explain the significance of "integer:n" and "integer:n+1"?
> You're clearly trying to express the successor relation, but I'm not
> sure I understand what these two URIs are supposed to be doing.

I did not intend to present a specific proposal to represent integers as
URIs, rather suggest that integers *might be* mapped to the URI space rather
than from the string space as is done with XML Schema xsd:integer, and hence
the current RDF datatyping proposal.

The significance of this is that integer values (or any other typed value
presumably) might thus be represented as owl:ObjectProperty's rather than as
owl:DatatypeProperty's.

Jonathan