Re: reference needed

Sandro,

Thank you for the pointers to further information.

It looks like I'm going to have to do a certain amount of background
reading before I can have a real understanding of all the issues here,
but looking at http://esw.w3.org/topic/SlashURI, I have a question. It
looks like this discussion is 'browser-centric," but what if we're using
an inferencing engine to reason about RDF statements? Would the engine
treat all occurrences of SlashURIs as referring to the thing itself, or
would it have to try to access each SlashURI and check what comes back,
perhaps performing different kinds of inferencing depending on whether
the response is a "302 found" redirect or not?

Steve