mathematical relationships

From: Giles Hogben <giles.hogben@jrc.it>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 12:15:42 +0200
To: "Www-Rdf-Logic@W3.Org" <www-rdf-logic@w3.org>

I have 2 related problems of expressing things in RDF graphs

1. I want to talk about a set of things and not its members. For example the
class of "Groups of people".
Do I just have to create a name and a property called set of
(Anonymity set)(is a set of)(Nyms)
Or is this going to cause problems?

2. I want to express a mathematical relationship between the cardinality of
2 sets.
(x) (is cardinality of) (Anonymity set)
(y) (is cardinality of) (Identity set)
(linkability) (is value of) (x/y)

Please help!

Giles Hogben
CyberSecurity Unit
Institute for the Protection and Security of the Citizen (IPSC)
European Commission - Euratom Centro Comune di Ricerca