Re: Defining "flavors" of subClassOf in OWL ?

From: Dave Rager <drager@bbn.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 13:12:26 -0400
To: "Bernard Vatant" <bernard.vatant@mondeca.com>, "Www-Rdf-Logic@W3.Org" <www-rdf-logic@w3.org>
Cc: Frédéric Delahaye <frederic.delahaye@mondeca.com>

I'll leave it to others to determine if what you are doing is valid in OWL,
though I have no reason to believe it is not valid.

Assuming it is valid, the http://owl.bbn.com/validator has a bug in that it
doesn't handle sub-classes or equivalent properties to rdfs:subClassOf or
any other language element.  I'll look into fixing it.

David Rager
BBN Technologies