RE: erratum ... RE: allValuesFrom and rdfs:domain

Hi Bernard,

My guess is that something like this should fix your class definition:

<owl:Class rdf:ID="BlueThing">
  <owl:intersectionOf rdf:parseType="Collection">
    <owl:Restriction>
      <owl:onProperty rdf:resource="#color" />
      <owl:allValuesFrom rdf:resource="#ShadeOfBlue" />
    </owl:Restriction>
    <owl:Restriction>
      <owl:onProperty rdf:resource="#color" />
      <owl:cardinality
           rdf:datatype="&xsd;nonNegativeInteger">1</owl:cardinality>
    </owl:Restriction>
  </owl:intersectionOf>
</owl:Class>

--Nikita