a question on RDF-MT

From: zhang lei <zhanglei@cs.sjtu.edu.cn>
Date: 31 Oct 2002 20:45:05 +0800
To: www-rdf-comments@w3.org
Cc: www-rdf-logic@w3.org

Hi,

I've just read the RDF Model Theory and I am not clear about the
following point. Because I can't browse the W3C's public archive, please
accept my appologize if this issue has been raised before.

Section 3.1 and 3.3 described the conditions/requirements on RDF(S)
interpretations. The only requirement imposed by them on rdfs:subClassOf
and rdfs:subPropertyOf is that their interpretations are in the set IP.