[Q to implementers] log:includes' Hell...

From: Didier VILLEVALOIS <dvillevalois@techmetrix.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 13:17:00 +0200
To: www-rdf-logic@w3.org
Cc: didier@phpapp.org
Hi,

I'm still working on my impl. of log:includes.
CWM documentation says it understands it natively.
But I can't find any information on its formal definition.

The thing is i do support log:implies by rewriting formulas
to something like FOL, which has shape:

	exists <eqVars> <body>

So i tried to implement log:includes based on a set more core
built-ins:

Stuff to explore formulas
	intern:formulas
	intern:first
	intern:others

Stuff to compare statements
	intern:equalsStatement

And stuff to tests syntactical containance of a statement
	intern:docIncludesStatement

But i'm not very sure if i missed some points in my implementation,
as i can't find any information (except in the log schema) about it.
I put it as an attached document and i would be very very welcome
if an N3 expert could look at it and give me some feed-back.

Thanks very much to all. Didier.

PS: phpMetadata will be GPL licensed. It yet contains a
backward-chaining reasonner decoupled by some interfaces
from three parsers (Triple, N3 and of course RDF/XML).
It will be available soon (when log:includes is finished :))
at http://sw.phpapp.org/
Any motivated help will be very appreciated.