Re: Datatypes input: summary of responses so far

From: "Brian McBride" <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>

> It says, prefer tidy, if the rdf/xml parser were to transform all literals
> into a b-node structure on input.
>
> We have considered that option, and basically rejected it on the grounds
it
> would change the interpretation of pretty much all existing rdf/xml.

I dont think it changes the interpertation of the RDF as it sits out there
on the web .. because that RDF never did have any formal interpertation at
this level of detail given to it.   All it means is that people will have to
reread that RDF through a new (more aware) parser before they draw any
conclusions about it at this level of detail.

Seth Russell