Re: properties as nodes etc.

From: Thomas B. Passin <tpassin@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 18:14:18 -0400
To: www-rdf-logic@w3.org

[Seth Russell]

    [Tom P]
> >RDF cannot (of course)
> > express the semantics of that connection.
> What do you mean but that?

The predicate(s) will have to be defined in prose in a human-readable Rec
somewhere, right?  That's what I meant.

> We need the ability to make templates now!  It seems that we could agree
> some predicate defined in a suitable namespace and have them to use
> collectively right now ... huh ... huh?

I'm with you.  No reason for it to be in the RDF Rec, though, any more than
the XML Namespaces Rec is in the XML 1.0 Rec.  Let there be a mini-rec
"Recommendations for RDF Templates".  Huh ... huh?

Tom P